login register   email us
forums > Current Events / World Affairs > what about my 401K

Below lists the thread for this topic.

(add reply)

PosterThread Detail
Trackerdoc
12/23/2011 1:08:53 PM what about my 401K
economy doesnt look great. dont want to be an alarmist, but kinda feeling that insecurity that most feel. I have a 401k and I put a good sum into it each month and the employer matches it. but I cant get to it. I think things may tank and I have mine set up pretty aggressivly in stocks that are doing well. I could keep putting money into it, but I am gambling that this is going to be available to me in 17 years when i am 59 1/2 years old. does anyone think that the fortune i should have in it by the time i retire will be there? if not, then besides some tax benefits, why do it? shouldnt i just stop funding it and keep the money and buy some silver and gold? or is there some hope that if i switched to bonds or some other form of paper money that is more secure/ the returns wont be so good, but better to have something. what are your thoughts, surely I am not the only one thinking this?

(edit) | (quote)
Michael13
1/2/2012 10:36:35 AM 
I am not a financial expert, but based on my personal research into this area and the expert opinions who I believe see the "big picture", I offer the following:

Getting out of paper assets and electronic blips representing wealth is paramount. The fiat money system and the powers that control it are currently in a nose dive with a complete crash expected soon. Having real assets is the only investment expected to survive this crash. Food, survival items, precious metals, land real estate and whatever else that is useful to trade and for living. Considering inflation and its expected increase, food is probably one of the greatest returns on investment for the common man.

If avoiding income tax, as opposed to income tax evasion, is important to you (and it should be)I recommend researching lawful money and its tax exempt status. By accepting Federal Reserve Notes, we are using private credit as opposed to public money. The income tax is basically an excise tax for using this private credit and carries a split title to it giving the Federal Reserve Bank superior title to anything you buy with it. The Grace Commission report of 1984 determined 100% of the income taxes collected is absorbed solely by interest on the federal debt. The federal debt consists of the interest owed to the Federal Reserve for using their private currency. So using lawful money as outlined in 12USC411, we also reduce the federal debt.

A global financial reset has been underway and will continue with the current system crashing. But this is necessary to have an honest money system and to remove the criminals running the current system. As I write this, over 100 countries are expected to revalue their currency by the end of this week. Those invested in these expect to make money during this change. So opportunities to weather the collapse are available but will require individual research as it won't be mentioned in the main media outlets.

For a synopsis of what is expected in 2012 financially and politically, I recommend the following article:

http://www.roadtoroota.com/public/479.cfm

(edit) | (quote)
Michael13
1/1/2012 1:49:55 PM 
The New Financial System

http://the2012scenario.com/2012/01/a-new-global-currency/

(edit) | (quote)
Trackerdoc
1/1/2012 6:58:33 PM 
Sorry, but couldn't get links to work any way I tried. What we're you thinking? What did it have to say?

(edit) | (quote)
Trackerdoc
1/1/2012 6:59:10 PM 
Sorry, but couldn't get links to work any way I tried. What we're you thinking? What did it have to say?

(edit) | (quote)
kevinreeve
1/2/2012 10:37:39 AM Link works
Try the above link now.

Links require a and beginning and end.

(edit) | (quote)
Michael13
1/2/2012 5:11:14 PM 
Apologies on the link. I simply posted it as the previous one... not really adept at posting links. However, copy and paste of link will get you there.

More research is available here if interested:

http://alcuinbramerton.blogspot.com/2010/10/world-global-settlement-funds.html

Word last week was that these settlements are finally on the move to recipients. We'll see this week. I've followed this about 2 years and have probably heard deliveries were happening at least a dozen times. I'm not invested, but these settlements will benefit everyone of us.

Also do a search for white hat reports. I believe it's tdarkcabal.blogspot.com . These folks have published information about this ongoing battle since 2010. Their last report was middle of November. No reports usually means progress is occuring.

(edit) | (quote)
Michael13
1/2/2012 6:21:22 PM 
Half Past Human.. Adventures In Future Viewing

2012 indicators

http://www.halfpasthuman.com/discontinuity.html

For those who may not know, Clif High uses linguistics on the internet to forecast expected trends.

(edit) | (quote)
Trackerdoc
1/3/2012 5:14:57 AM 
Those are interesting links. I would be lying if I didnt say one of them, the video, looked a little contrived or dishonest and several youtube videos decared it a hoax. those videos were not well sourced either so who knows. encouraging to read, but one has to think that as vulnerable as I feel with all my investments and such, that the economy and society is ripe for change and manipulation. I will have to be quite skeptical about new currencies, gold standards and the bad bankers changing their stripes and all of that. intersting to look at and at least hopeful. I may have to stop funding my 401 k for now. I think I am screwed on my whole life policies too.
That new 100 dollar bill looks worthy of some symbolism interpretation. thanks for the links.

(edit) | (quote)

12/28/2012 10:05:19 PM 
There are many types of detectors in the market, so it is really hard to make a decision which one to buy and whee to buy. I searched the internet for a long time and then I bought a metal detector, which is really helpful. And when I do metal detecting outside it can really distinguish what kind of the metal that it has detected and give an indication for me. And by using such kind of device I have saved a lot of time and energy. In a word, I love the gold metal detector and have confidence in it.

(edit) | (quote)

(add reply)