|Kevin Reeve is the founder and Director of onPoint Tactical Tracking School. Kevin has provided training to law enforcement, SAR teams, and the US military in the arts of tracking, survival, escape and evasion and urban operations.Prior to founding onPoint Tactical LLC, Kevin worked for one of the top tracking schools in America. Kevin spent 8 years as a Director at this program, and was responsible for the instructor staff there. Kevin also worked at Apple Computer for 5 years doing organizational development and executive coaching, as well as platform training and curriculum development. Kevin has also been involved in Scouting for over 25 years, including 15 years as a Scout Master. Military Units Trained
Police Departments Trained
- Woodbridge PD 2000
- New Jersey State Police 2001
- Warren County Tactical Response Team 1999
- Jackson Township PD 2000, 2002
- Long Beach Township 1998
- Ocean County SWAT Team 2004
- New Jersey State Park Police 2005
- Maricopa County (AZ) SWAT Team 2005
- Macomb County (MI) Dept of Corrections 2005
- Manchester PD (NJ) 2006
- Tonkawa Tribal Police (OK) 2006
- Riley County Police, (KS) 2007
- Larned Police Department (KS) 2007
Consulted for the following Agencies
- US Secret Service
- US Marshal Service
- Florida State Bureau of Investigation
- New Jersey State Police
- Ocean Twp Police
- Jackson Twp Police
- Larimer County Sheriff Dept.
- Santa Cruz County Sheriff Dept
Recent Prominent Tracking Cases
- Aidan Paul Burke – Santa Cruz County, CA. March 2004 Successfully tracked and aided in recovery of three year old boy missing in Redwood forest for 20 hours.
- Chris Roberston – Ocean County, NJ July 2003 Successfully tracked and recovered thirteen year-old boy missing in Pine Barrens for 14 hours.
- Jaryd Aterdero – Poudre Canyon, CO. October 1999 Tracked and identified the fate of missing three year old who was taken by a mountain lion while hiking in the Rockies.
- Officer Horner Homicide – Polk County, FL October 2001 Aided in the resolution of homicide of Police Officer in a lonely cemetery. Used forensic photographs to identify the number of assailants, and their movements. Recreated Officer Horner’s last few moments, and breathed new life into a cold case that ultimately contributed to the resolution of the case.
- Trained Benecio Del Torro for his appearance in “The Hunted”
- Assisted with technical consultation on the set of “The Hunted”
- Played major role in the TV show “Track Down: The Chase” on CourtTV
- Forensic Magazine, Vicon Publishing, Amherst NH
- Utilizing Track Evidence at a Crime Scene
- Winter 2004, pp12 – 13.
- The Tactical Edge, Official Journal of the National Tactical Officers Association
- Using Tactical Tracking Teams as a Force Multiplier
- Winter 2005, pp 38 – 40
- Quoted/appeared on many TV programs, newspapers, and magazines, including CNN, Fox News, The Wall Street Journal, Outside Magazine, Backpacker Magazine.